• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Translator-adversiter. Urgent need

dusieqq

mam hajsu jak lodu
Reaction score
Hello.

We are currently looking for translators-adversiters for portugese language. Your job will be translating from english to portugese and adversite our server on brazilian forums.
otland.net/f251/poland-atlantis-world-ronit-client-low-rate-rpg-server-145737/#post1401443

What your application must contain:

PS. there is no "translator" prefix so i used storywriter.

Now I know I'm not going to play your server.

@Evan
why not? its such a good job what they have done, and i guess he only want it to get an spriter. so lol GTFO FLAMER

we are looking both for spriters and translators, if we can find both that will be awesome, if none, we can still live with it ;)

Contact(preferable msn): pm me, i won't give it here
Fluence in using languages: Do i really need to say?

I'd rather talk to you by PM, I wish to know more about this

you use google translator to translate from english to polish on your website so why not use it for portugese too?

It's an option added for every language in the world <at less those in google translate>

We don't need a translator: from english to polish... <the major part of the team it's from Poland>.

also google translate sucks hard. We preffer to find native speaker or someone who can drive portugese good engouh to translate for us.

Back