• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transparency on Magic Effects/Outfits?

bepokemon

Reaction score
Hello guys!
Does anyone knows how to put transparency on magic effects? (Is it Client, Distro or both?)
Also, is there a way to change transparency of an outfit when something spawns? Maybe by a storage value, name or some info.
Like:
Lua:
if name == "Ghost Demon" then
setOpactiy(cid, 0.6)
end

Thank you! ;)

Hello guys!
Does anyone knows how to put transparency on magic effects? (Is it Client, Distro or both?)
Also, is there a way to change transparency of an outfit when something spawns? Maybe by a storage value, name or some info.
Like:
Lua:
if name == "Ghost Demon" then
setOpactiy(cid, 0.6)
end

Thank you! ;)
What u mean ?? my english is noob so i don't under stand what do you want to do?

I think it should be distro-client. But I want to set opacity for monsters and magic effects, on OTClient, depending on a storage, name, function param, something.
Lua:
doSendMagicEffect(pos, effect, player, opacity)
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STR_TRANSPARENCY) then
doSetCreatureTransparency(cid, opacity)
end

something like that :s

I do know theres a way to set opacity to Items (tile items, etc) on OTClient, but idk how to edit it so I can set it to monsters and effects (and if it has to be made before compiling)

so if you want to do that in this way you said, you should add extended opcode function first.

There is a tutorial in Otclient section.

Then you will be able to connect between tfs-client.

But if you go deeper then higher knowledge is required

Back