• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transparent Floor for Action/UniqueID

CastorFlynn

Reaction score
Are there any transparent floors that items cannot be dropped on?

There's a Koshei Quest mission that you need to click in the desert, but if some mob dies on top you can't use it.

Work! Thanks!

Do you know a way to prevent them from throwing garbage on top of teleports?
I thought teleports sent the items to the destination of the teleport if they were thrown into it?

I haven't tested in a good 5 years though, so maybe my memory is foggy.

I thought teleports sent the items to the destination of the teleport if they were thrown into it?

I haven't tested in a good 5 years though, so maybe my memory is foggy.
If you set a fixed destination on it in RME yes.

But in teleports that manage the destination by script, by default the items are at the top.
I imagine that I would need a check to only teleport players, and if not a player, send to a coordinate like a trash.

If you set a fixed destination on it in RME yes.

But in teleports that manage the destination by script, by default the items are at the top.
I imagine that I would need a check to only teleport players, and if not a player, send to a coordinate like a trash.
it seems you want to replicate cipsoft behavior, bad news is: they have each teleport configured uniquely, with different behaviors and destinations to players and items, you can check in tibia (I did it myself) and you will notice each tp acts differently, some you can throw items, others you can't and etc

it seems you want to replicate cipsoft behavior, bad news is: they have each teleport configured uniquely, with different behaviors and destinations to players and items, you can check in tibia (I did it myself) and you will notice each tp acts differently, some you can throw items, others you can't and etc
In this case, might be prudent to just set all teleports to disallow throwing items into/onto them.

if you are using something other than destination input in the mapeditor, you need onAddItem moveevent that will move the item somewhere

if you are using something other than destination input in the mapeditor, you need onAddItem moveevent that will move the item somewhere
Something like this
Lua:
local itemDestination = {[111] = {destination = Position(1, 1, 1), effect = CONST_ME_TELEPORT}}
function onAddItem(moveitem, tileitem, position)
    loca setting = itemDestination[tileitem.actionid]
    if not setting then
        return true
    end
    moveitem:moveTo(setting.destination)
    setting.destination:sendMagicEffect(setting.effect)
    return true
end

Back