• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

trap all day ¿where is mark or hani??:)

shatuon14

YOU KNOW WHO I AM, GENTLE
Reaction score
C6E2wtR.png

where is mark? zzzzzzzz look

drack insane > 235 to 255 in 20hours :)
all guild Be On blocking respaw

May 31 2013, 18:05:42 Killed at Level 255 by Secourt
Most damage
and by Xantores
Last hit
May 30 2013, 18:43:50 Killed at Level 235 by Pedrao Cod Is Back
Most damage
and by Sogothe

who is paying you to make all this advertising?

I guess he paid himself to do that because they want more people to join LunarForce and make fights everday so this won't make boring server.
And that isn't advertising, simply he meant that if anyone don't want to play in ShadowCores then he should try LunarForce.

Exeus leave this forum and ot ??? No one want to talk with you retard ... Gogo banuta with idea to kill me and all yourr team died ! Buhahaha

@up you kill me? oO imaginary world hahaha.

"Go spam to all that he are Charlovers but, if you must open skull (solo) you have big problem with it ;)"

I guess he paid himself to do that because they want more people to join LunarForce and make fights everday so this won't make boring server.
And that isn't advertising, simply he meant that if anyone don't want to play in ShadowCores then he should try LunarForce.

now lick the left ball bcuz the right is already too wet and bleeding

Back