• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trap Gray Beach Respawn Again?WTF -.-

miguelshta

Solutions
Reaction score
331hpmv.png

30nhkl3.png

it seems that elhampa did not understand the lesson when he was punished in prison needs more severe punishment

Hope Staff of shadowcores punish that's guy's now, bcz its the third time they do this..

- - - Updated - - -

Still blocking after 3 hours

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Total Online Time: 62 days, 4 hours and 49 minutes.

guys relax , he is so retarded and still playing same char after over 2 months played and always hunting -1 hive , and he cant even reach 310 cus he is hated by all ppl on SC

@topic
yea delete/ban or w/e he need to be punished

Yeah he is retarded. By any chance did anyone see that combo ue on Elhampa yesterday, that was the funniest shit ever.

Mark, talaturen, Hani, you are gonna do something with that guys? Tell us please, if you are not doing anything tell us please so i with my team can start blocking respawns for hours to Level up too.. Still waiting for an answer.
RULES ITS RULES!!

- - - Updated - - -

... ↑

Last edited:
Signed!! That's guys need to be punished!! @TALATUREN @HANI!!!!
UP THE POST!!!

They haven't been there for the last 15 hours (unless there are other people from their guild blocking now, in which case I would need you to report the new names).

while gm give its side, people will continue complaining and will not do anything

- - - Updated - - -

then, all the team are permitted to blokear respawn?

They haven't been there for the last 15 hours (unless there are other people from their guild blocking now, in which case I would need you to report the new names).

That its a injustice, that guild its always blocking on the hive, and its no the first time, you should do something :/, they was blocking almost all the 2 exp weekend, and they got just jailed.. By the way, thanks for your reply ..

You should have already deleted them from being brasilian, but now... Delete them all!!!

We have to many players anyway, why not delete the annoying and poor ones?

You should have already deleted them from being brasilian, but now... Delete them all!!!

We have to many players anyway, why not delete the annoying and poor ones?

they are mexicans u idiot muslim

Back