• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trap In deeper fibula quest

Katz Hunter

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new player of shadowcores. I don't have good equips, so I decided to make Deeper Fibula Quest yesterday (12/22/2012) to take new equips. I came across with two guys: Barn the Bruxo and Burn the Bruxo trapping the way to the quest. I decided log out, see if they leave the way, but today, I came across with more guys (Bandziorek, Ronin and Calar Joker Ed) trapping the way. They are blocking the way with white skull. I printed that scene, because I know blocking a way is an rule violation of Shadowcores.

print trap.jpg

I hope that any GM could help me.
Regards,
Katz Hunter.

Thanks for reporting, we hope that players receive a punishment!

ever thought of that they might wanna lose skull and use it as a "defence"? would just be ridiculous if they got ban for this.

Not always it's ban, pretty sure the blockers will be jailed instead of ban.

ever thought of that they might wanna lose skull and use it as a "defence"? would just be ridiculous if they got ban for this.

man, i know than it was not for lose skull, yesterday i was trying to go there and i can't pass, because they dont let me in.

Ps: NO PK!

Last edited:
I'm not surprised to see calar there. Thats what they do with their lives unfortunately

What do you mean ur not surprised to see me there? ur a dumb fuck did u know that? as you could see i haven't been active for a long time now. And what do you do with ur life? waste it on forum to post stupid posts.

Back