• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trap Red Venore S: I hope they are punished

blokerzinha

Reaction score
A pk attacked me, I went back to kill, I was only attacking the guy and nobody else on the screen .. used various spells .. exori hur, exori ico .. exori gran ico for several times but when I used the exori gran, several noobs chars appeared in the same "sqm" and I was soon catching black skull .. note in the photo that I'm being attacked that convey the bodies of noobs who are in the same "sqm". i did not like, but this is not allowed for all I know .. and have the pictures to prove .. I hope that at least the main chars that were there to be punished. <_<

trap red.JPG
trap red2.JPG
trap red3.JPG
trap red4.JPG

Next time, think twice before you "skull-bash" again. And yeah, they should get punished if they used MC to do the red/black skull trap.

He/they tried it again:
5fgbo8.png

2up770k.png

20fuxe8.gif

Last edited:
It's not about being "crying" by vacillation that had .. I just want justice .. because they reach this point may seem easy, but for me it was never! - And there they are again trying another victim

Back
Top Bottom