• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trapera.eu 7.4 Discussion thread

siusiaczek

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys so as you know I am developing a server for EU that will publish after im done beta testing the quests and other scripts

Have few questions related to games

should server be midrate
or lowrate
___
should runes be 2x conjured or x1?
__
should npcs sell runes?
__
should manas give more mana per every 50 lvls?
___

should there be a protection level?
___
should we give second chance if we find anybody cheating? macro /botting
or should it be insta ban + delete and all associated accounts banishment
___
skills should they be x3 or x5?
_-
magiclevel x2 or x3?

___---
if there is anything that comes to your mind that you want to add please will be greatly appreciating input

Make a poll and let people cast votes instead
I want couple of things answered this is only way to make it efficient. if you are lazy your opinion doesnt matter because if you do not care about server you are not gonna put effort.

AHahhahahaha, Kajsiusiak xDD You're not a developer, you're a script kiddie
Make exp x300 Maybe someone will come in for 15 minutes.
? someone ban this time waster he doesnt put anything valuable to the forum
just because i dont want to publicly show what i wrote you gonna be like ueueueu cri baby?
anyways script kiddie or not im still more advanced than you :) I will love to see your face when the anti cheat client releases on server start
anyways here is definition of Script kiddie – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia (https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Script_kiddie) please next time read those things before you use words you dont know the meaning of for example siusiak

Last edited:
I will love to see your face when the anti cheat client releases on server start
xDDDDDDDD you are amazing, AMEJZING xD antibot client in 2k19?
Do you realize that there are bots that avoid battleye e.g. in fortnite?

You recently threatened Don Daniello with death on your stream right after you got ban. Do you remember?

Last edited:
xDDDDDDDD you are amazing, AMEJZING xD antibot client in 2k19?
Do you realize that there are bots that avoid battleye e.g. in fortnite?

You recently threatened Don Daniello with death on your stream right after you got ban. Do you remember?
??? please stop spamming my threads with offtopic? can someone do something about this guy already jesus...

1. Server should be low rate. Easier to maintain.
2. Runes should be stack-able. More user friendly this way.
3. NPC's should NOT sell runes. This keeps the economy strong.
4. Mana potions should be removed from the game or severely limited. Increase mana regeneration instead.
5. No protection level. Just make sure the starting area is protected. Or make the server non-pvp with an arena.
6. Instantly delete cheaters. No mercy.

1. Server should be low rate. Easier to maintain.
2. Runes should be stack-able. More user friendly this way.
3. NPC's should NOT sell runes. This keeps the economy strong.
4. Mana potions should be removed from the game or severely limited. Increase mana regeneration instead.
5. No protection level. Just make sure the starting area is protected. Or make the server non-pvp with an arena.
6. Instantly delete cheaters. No mercy.
honestly
1. Main idea
2. Had this since the start its gonna take me like 5 min but for test server time being it is not gonna be in play.
3. Main idea
4. not gonna remove them they are only thing mages have opposed to eks new weapons and paladins infernal bolts
5. Yup no protection level is good
6. Yeah i am gonna moderate it but i think in biggest matter i made anti cheat so that it turns off client if there is .ahk scripts running or even you google bot or macro or tasker it shuts down client same for anti debugger, anti mc(yeah we not gonna allow not even 2x mc ( we want friends share monks) , and anti virtual machine/sandboxie so :)
ps thanks for actually making constructive opinion / vote it means a lot you are truly a great Tibia Player that is not scared to commit i really hope to see you and your friends playing i will make sure you wont regret it!

i think in biggest matter i made anti cheat so that it turns off client if there is .ahk scripts running or even you google bot or macro or tasker it shuts down client same for anti debugger, anti mc and anti virtual machine/sandboxie so :)

Guys, do you see what he writes?
@siusiaczek how do you want to do it? you are hacker bonzo?

Guys, do you see what he writes?
@siusiaczek how do you want to do it? you are hacker bonzo?
I already have it implemented not in the client on website because i do not want to give anyone idea but once it starts you will see yourself. you dont even realize what kind of protection you can secure .exe with but call me script kiddy all you want ps this software to secure client costs 200$ but its best thing similar to battleye you can get. and i have protector that wont allow anyone login from alpha client it will crash them on login everytime once beta is out :) + client is fully encrypted(the final version) making it impossible for most stuff to be changed such as even ip of server (+ with items.otb is there really need to thief client if spr dat and pic are in 1 .exe?)

U both are behind new accs, kids

DONT BE SCARED HOMIE
I told him come out fight me Fame mma5 but he is little b*khh that wont come out of anonymity ;) i eat people twice my age some poor tibia basement player wont do a scratch to me if someone who was training muai thai and is age of my father did nothing XD i can come out of every grapple just my flexibility ;)

Back