• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Traping hive

fatimaa

Reaction score
This Guys trapping hive + 7 all day and exp with yours main characters

I Saw cast and 1 ppl exp and another dead by monster

Name:Andresxithox
Sex:male
Profession:Elder Druid
Level:236
Residence:Venore
Guild Membership:Comanders of the Need For Speed
Total Online Time:27 days, 22 hours and 3 minutes.
Account Status:premium Account

Mar 25 2014, 19:11:22Killed at Level 238 by Rashieldroskys
Most damage
and by a spidris
Last hit

Isn't MCing illegal? Look at her two clients running
are you retard ?

Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as red skull traps, combobot or magebomb)
Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

are you retard ?

Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as red skull traps, combobot or magebomb)
Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

"Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules."

"Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules."
But where you see me playing with mc ? in Otland ipchanger have Tibia Mc so now are ilegal see that cast using mc ? please stop crying

But where you see me playing with mc ? in Otland ipchanger have Tibia Mc so now are ilegal see that cast using mc ? please stop crying
How is this crying? ^^ I just love how ignorant brazilians are.
They probably wont ban you so calm your saggy titties

Back