• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

trapped lever script with timer,multi wall and lvl min

otuserbyme

Reaction score
8.6 crying damson=== action script for lever 1945/46

I am looking for a script for a lever that does the following:
has a minimum level (100) to move the lever or player is sent a "you are not strong enough to move this lever" message and lever doesnt move
removes 2 adjacent wall tiles for a period of 5 minutes at a different location, when timer up walls reappear
if used again before timer is up wall resets
hits user of lever with physical att 50 points with blood effect
and a 5 second exuast time between uses

well that is what Im hoping to do with this lever script.Thanks for any help in this matter

Last edited:
I think I posted all info needed if not please let me know.
I have made my own maps and sprites but Im not very good at the scripting part yet.It have tried looking at different lever scripts but I dont know how to link the parts I understand together to make it work. Its for a new quest Im working on. I already did the map and made the boss and minions but am the worst scripter ever soo please help me to get this done. Again thanks in advance to anyone that can help

Back