• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trapped, red skull for nothing, and dead.

Charlie002

Reaction score
Dear brave players,

I decided to make this thread, because i feel helpless in connection with the situation that occurred yesterday.

Let me describe everything... It was in 19'th July the current year, I was in Venore when the much lower level player with the white skull was attacked me. I have started to fight with him.

He ran away into a one of Venorean towers in the south-west city. I have got trapped there, becasue there was his friends (also with white skull). Firstly I think, that the others also want to kill him, but it was a trap.

After a several minutes of trap I got a white skull for nothing (there was no any in-game message that I killed someone) - I have started to think, that I just hitted someone whitout skull. It was wrong. After next 30 seconds, maybe about a minute, I have got a red skull and the fire power was focused on me. I died and I lost everything, what i had. (Equipment that price is over 3-4kk~). I had a full blessings, but they doesn't work with red skull.

I do not understand why I get a RS, because I've never killed anyone. I had kill one player a few days ago, but this was only once.

When i logged in today (20'th July), I have no red skull - but also don't have anything. One day red skull for nothing suggest me, that it was just a cheat, a hack.

Dear users, please tell me what do you think about the above problem. Dear tutors or game masters, if you read this message, is there any way to help me? I will be grateful for your interest.

Sorry, if I made this topic in the wrong place on forum, it is my first time here.

Regards,
Knight Todd

what im pretty sure happened is that they lured you to a place that is stackable (by stairs, ladders, etc.)
and stacked a bunch of noob chars so that when you tried killing the guy who skulled on you using exori gran (most likely) or some other area attack you got a redskull

try to be more careful when using area attacks especially in town/when someone who obviously cant kill you attacks you and tries to get you to chase them somewhere

the only thing you can really do is hope to ban them but you would have needed to take a screenshot before you died or some sort of proof that they made you redskull
even then they were all most likely using noob chars so that it wouldnt effect them at all by being banned

if you look at this video here at 2:00 you can see them stacking characters and waiting until the ek using some exori and got a black skull to kill him

and for the time of your redskull, read this i got it from the FAQ on shadowcores page

"For each unjustified kill, your unjustified kills timer is increased by 6 hours and ticks down every second. You also receive a white skull for 15 minutes.
You will receive a longer lasting skull when your unjustified kill timer reaches:
  • Over 12 hours (equals three kills within 6 hours):red skull
  • Over 24 hours (equals six kills within 6 hours):black skull
A red or a black skull will last until your unjustified kill timer is at 0 seconds. You can see the current time by using the !kills command ingame."

Last edited:
Thank you for your interest!

Things, that are shown in video are awesome. I have never seen something like that.

But there is one thing, that I still do not understand. I really have not used any area of effect attacks. No exori gran etc. Only melee (with skill boost) + exori gran ico. I always take care about it and carefully watch what I do. There is no reason, for giving me red skull, but let's leave it. There is no sense.

The skull system can be little different, than in rl Tibia and I also haven't play for a long time in pvp.

You need to know, that I just felt hopeless with that.