• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Traps SCorpion mount

Ezaqu

Reaction score
untitledP_nhhpwrr.PNG

Nick blockers:
-Putika
-Yukki Lol
-Mooro Cros
-Wito
-Elder Sony
Pls ban!

sure there are like 4ppl on the screenshoot and the others are like 20 on vt

ayway its normal at this place, crowded with brs on mc blocking the way to loot item mount

this is way more serious than a red skull trap . they should be deleted for sure, but they will not...

Yes, that is unfair for other players, its like the same shit as "bloking respaws", i think it is ilegal so Hani make your best.

This is why we made the decition to add it to the donation shop for a higher price than the other average prices. You're complaining at both ends, what do you want us to do? Because I don't know from what planet this logic is coming from...

It's not unfair is called "team work" Fucking pussies crying for everything.

Stop crying ? Why the fuck do I need the mount if ive alredy got it? In is injust for other players who play solo and don't have a team.

This is more about the strongest team being able to kill Horestis' rather than a team blocking it off. They're defending it while their team is breaking the jars, if you want to be at the other side of that then logout there before the server save, but chances are they'll kill you instead, so bring your team if you believe that you are stronger than them.

I think the unfair part about this is the time of the server save, which is not ideal for all players. We might be moving the server save to a later time (won't be more than 4 hours difference though) in the next update.

It sucks for USA players the Server save is at 2 AM (my part of the country atleast) im not a no life that stays up untill then

It sucks for USA players the Server save is at 2 AM (my part of the country atleast) im not a no life that stays up untill then

That would be even worse for you, but it's not easy to satisfy everyone with a change like this. If we move the server save the main reason is to put it at the time when the least amount of players are online, which seems to be 3-4 hours after the server save.

I think the best way to solve the Horestis issue is to make so that you can spawn a new Horestis 20 hours after the last one was killed, so if everyone kills him as soon as it's possible, he will eventually become available at a time that is appropriate for you. That is a bit more complicated to implement though, so don't expect it in the next update but I'll still have the idea on my todo list so it might show up in a future update.

nah, they are blockin clearly, they wont fight, they are using walls to block and like i said they will not get delelted .

Perfect! Change server save to 10.00 or horestis spawn to 10.00 CET

or delete all br ppl who block tomb :D

yea
_/ cOrnel

big team? :D stupid br got xxx noob chars and magebomb next to walls around horestis (-5 floor). -.- its illegal but gm will delete only noob char lol fucking idea xD GM must will delete main char ppl who block tomb or move server save\spawn horestis

- - - Updated - - -

OR (my new super ultra hiper pro IDEA) MAKE IRREGULAR SPAWN HORESTIS IN TOMB :>

Back