• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

MoveEvent Trash spammer finder

Rufo

Reaction score
Haha long time not releasing simple scripts like this...

This works perfect on TFS 0.3.4++ because you can use instantly...
i'll explain.

If somone is throwing trash like in a depot tile or something and you dont know who is, use the command
Code:
/attr actionid 5121
And with this script the player who is throwing trash will send a little msg saying that he is...

First put into /data/movements/scripts/trash.lua
Lua:
function onAddItem(moveitem, tileitem, position, cid)
				doCreatureSay(cid, "Im throwing trash!!",  TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
end

Then onto your movements.xml
Code:
    <movevent type="AddItem" tileitem="1" actionid="5121" event="script" value="trash.lua"/>

TOO LAZY AND GOT TFS 0.3.6? Put this on movements.xml
Code:
	<movevent type="AddItem" tileitem="1" actionid="5121" event="buffer" value="doCreatureSay(cid, 'Im throwing trash!!', TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)"/>
By Cykotitan.

I know this is a little dumb ass but im bored so i'll release it xD.

I hope its useful for u

Last edited:
00:51 Myrland: coemntame
00:51 Myrland: puto
00:51 Myrland: jaaj
00:51 Myrland: ponle
00:51 Myrland: very nice i love you rufo

Admin Alfonso W/h

but you don't have to check if tileitem.actionid == x in the script file :p
because it's only executed for this actionid

Yeah but it look fancy... haha joking fixed it, thank you im learning to script

well, this means you can also make it only in movements.xml:
Code:
	<movevent type="AddItem" tileitem="1" actionid="5121" event="buffer" value="doCreatureSay(cid, 'Im throwing trash!!', TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)"/>
(this way is only for TFS 0.3.6 and newer!)

Thank you, just a little tool useful.

I created it because a player put a ferumbras hat on the dp, and then a lot of players throw trash there then i say "If i see who is throwing i'll ban you" and nobody answered then i made fast that script and noticed that was not only one guy but 3 of them throwing trash, of curse i banned them haha.

Back