• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Travel Carpet with PZ

skic

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm using TFS 1.2 and I want to make so it is possible to travel carpets with PZ but if I remove player:isPzLocked() then it will be possible to travel boats with pz also.

Here's my modules.lua

Lua:
function StdModule.travel(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)
        local npcHandler = parameters.npcHandler
        if npcHandler == nil then
            error("StdModule.travel called without any npcHandler instance.")
        end

local onlyFocus = (parameters.onlyFocus == nil or parameters.onlyFocus == true)
        if not npcHandler:isFocused(cid) and onlyFocus then
            return false
        end

local player = Player(cid)
        local cost = parameters.cost
        if cost and cost > 0 and player:getLevel() >= 8 then
            if parameters.discount then
                cost = cost - StdModule.travelDiscount(player, parameters.discount)

if cost < 0 then
                    cost = 0
                end
            end
        else
            cost = 0
        end

if player:isPzLocked() then
            npcHandler:say("First get rid of those blood stains! You are not going to ruin my vehicle!", cid)
        elseif parameters.level and player:getLevel() < parameters.level then
            npcHandler:say("You must reach level " .. parameters.level .. " before I can let you go there.", cid)
        elseif not player:removeMoney(cost) then
            npcHandler:say("You don't have enough money.", cid)
        else
            npcHandler:say(parameters.msg or "Set the sails!", cid)
            if onlyFocus then
                npcHandler:releaseFocus(cid)
            end

local destination = parameters.destination
            if type(destination) == 'function' then
                destination = destination(player)
            end

player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
            player:teleportTo(destination)
            player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
        end

if onlyFocus then
            npcHandler:resetNpc(cid)
        end

return true
    end

and here's the npc Pino.lua
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:onThink() end

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passage'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I can fly you to Femor Hills or Darashia if you like. Where do you want to go?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'go'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I can fly you to Femor Hills or Darashia if you like. Where do you want to go?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'transport'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I can fly you to Femor Hills or Darashia if you like. Where do you want to go?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ride'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I can fly you to Femor Hills or Darashia if you like. Where do you want to go?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'trip'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I can fly you to Femor Hills or Darashia if you like. Where do you want to go?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I can fly you to Femor Hills or Darashia if you like. Where do you want to go?"})

local function addTravelKeyword(keyword, cost, destination, action)
    local travelKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you seek a seek a passage to ' .. titleCase(keyword) .. ' for |TRAVELCOST|?', cost = cost, discount = 'postman'})
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, cost = cost, discount = 'postman', destination = destination}, nil, action)
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.', reset = true})
    keywordHandler:addKeyword({"bring me to "..keyword}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, cost = cost, discount = 'postman', destination = destination, onlyFocus = false}, nil, action)
end

addTravelKeyword('darashia', 40, Carpetdarashia)
addTravelKeyword('femor hills', 60, Carpethills)

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

So is there any way to make so I can travel only on carpets with pz but not with boats?
Post automatically merged:

bump

Last edited:
Or just remove this, ins libs (line 27):

Lua:
            npcHandler:say("First get rid of those blood stains! You are not going to ruin my vehicle!", cid)

This blocks travel with pz.

Or just remove this, ins libs (line 27):

Lua:

This blocks travel with pz.
if I remove player:isPzLocked() then it will be possible to travel boats with pz also.
:rolleyes:

Add 'allowPZlocked' parameter to your travel function and set it to 1 or 0 for each NPC, as you wish?
Thanks for the reply, any idea how I can implement this in the travel function? Can you write a code example or something?

Back