• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Traveling without "Hi" TFS 1.3

peteralto

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys.
For me to travel by boat I need to follow these steps: HI - CITY - YES.
But I would like it to be possible to also use: CITY - YES without 'HI'.

Example of a NPC file:

Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()                    end

-- Travel
local function addTravelKeyword(keyword, cost, destination)
    local travelKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you seek a passage to the ' .. keyword .. ' end for |TRAVELCOST|?', cost = cost})
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, cost = cost, destination = destination})
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Maybe another time.', reset = true})
end

addTravelKeyword('east', 7, Position(32679, 32777, 7))
addTravelKeyword('west', 7, Position(32558, 32780, 7))

-- Basic
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passage'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I can bring you to the {East} of Port Hope or to the {West} of the town. Where would you like to go?'})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Back