• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Trippin Aurora] Lifethread

wasting ur time 100% i dont wanna see ur pussy zombies
why are you so angry can you stop posting on my thread your just giving me views and making it look more popular
#hatersgonnahate

keep it going' ofc gonna follow u
thanks here we go :D

took level 50
245mr6p.png

as soon as my scrolls sell im gonna do some powergain!! and from there it will get a bit more interesting

also updated first page a bit

That was 2 mins of reading i never get back
the kids a waste of time he spams pm on me everyday trying to come back to my team or i dont know but i will never except idiots back :) anyways got level 54 today no screenshots but i will add my secret ek to lifethread soon current level 124

@DagonxD

every time you look at my thread you give me a view and make my lt more popular for that i would like to thank you but please learn come pvp:\

Couple More Advances Today

level 29.JPG

level 30.JPG

Loot:
loot lifethread.JPG

Balance Currently:
balance 3.JPG

missed alot of levels here cause wasnt paying much attention but here we go 52
3481r9h.png

and 55
23lb59i.png

also did a little questing did the blood brothers missions up to 4
2n37mv.png

15hjuc1.png

wont be leveling the next 2 days cause ill be in orlando but i'll keep offline trainers and when i get back ill try a vengoth hunt with rp and then later with my 124 ek maybe in castle

ahahahhahha wasnt paying attention? more like u set up a bot and decided lvls werent worth taking ss of. Cause lets get real a lvl 50 rp doesnt lvl cyclops manually for 5 lvls when he can hunt many many other things

More Advances

level 32.JPG

level 33 2.jpg

sword 52.JPG

Made 3k profit ;d

New Eq: Bright Sword and Beetle Necklace (Thanks Wayne <3)

eq.JPG

Last edited:
Back