• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Troll and GS

Heist

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first time mapping something, i hope you like :thumbup:.

PS: in the other forum, some people thought that the first picture hadn't an entrence, but it does, and is in the part where mountain doesn't has a border (it's with a spider's web), near the destroyed walls. Thanks.

esq2bl.jpg

---​

205y33m.jpg

Only a 5/10? Don't rate someone's mapping if you aren't a good mapper yourself.

I loved the first picture, and the second one was very good for an RPG cave. FOr a first time, I'd give it an 8/10.

Why shouldn't he rate anything if he's not a good mapper yourself?
He still got an opinion, right? I do not really like it either, but cannot really judge what, something's missing for sure.

Try to zoom out to original size and print, might look better.

The quality of the pictures don't look that great. For the first map, I think swamp instead of tar would look better, maybe. The cave is good, it's not over detailed and it's walkable. I would rate it a 7/10 for your first try. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for everyone who commented.

About the map, i know that many people didn't like, especially naming the first picture. However i'll keep working on that area, anyway i really liked it, heuheuheuuhe :D'

I modified tar to swamp but the map was bad and ugly :s'

But, thank you guys, when i finish it i'll take more ss and post here.

Bye.

press ctrl + scroll and the pictures will be in the best quality :) pretty nice though

Back