• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tropic Thunder [Your Thoughts?]

angeal1298

Reaction score
I Just recently saw the New movie, "Tropic Thunder"
And i thought it was Hilarious! LmAo, I saw the movie like 2 weeks ago, it was retardedly funny, I loved it.
Im hoping you guys did too [if you saw it...]
The Movie is about A Director, a Cast of Actors, and a Movie team or whatever they call it, who are making a movie about the war in Vietnam. The beginning is Hilarious as well lol.
Well the movie starts off pretty well, and everythign turns to crap. The actors are screwing up, and the bomber accidentally blows up all their explosives, costing them millions of dollars.
So the main Boss, calls it quits, but the director wont follow throught with the Boss's orders. A man who supposedly experienced the war was helping out, so he tells the director to put the guys in the real 'shit' in enemy territory, so they venture off and have more hilarious fun. Im not going to explain the whole movie to people who didnt see it. This movie was super funny.

Please post seriously...

lol its illegal but you wont go to jail lol , you will never get caught, plus if you illegally download a movie nothing serious will happen, you will definitely NOT go to jail lol. Most likely a fine.

Back