• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tropic

Oven Delight

Banned User
Reaction score
New pictures:

350l994.jpg

-
6qd0zr.jpg

-
34z0jl4.jpg

-
mrycuv.jpg

-
11acxlk.jpg

-
2poegye.jpg

-
2qdpw1v.jpg

Last edited:
the dark mud/grass w/e just doesnt do it right. The castle walls... idk maybe it was the way u do it, but it doesnt fit the "tropic" theme.
but other than that it's alright, try to make the houses more.. appealing and not so identically squarey, if u get me

Cool mapping loved this way but these jungle trees looks lik esomeone have plant it not god did , randomize it more please and the castle i dont know if it fits , you need more training but your on the right way:thumbup:

Depot Full View.
bga2hw.jpg

In game:
9ptjqb.jpg

2akh0lz.jpg

rsfoeb.jpg

I think it looks pretty cool idc if it looks unrealistic It's kickass :) I got the idea from datikura. It would be better if I had the custom sprites though green waterfall would look WAY better. The swamp is walkable btw.

I loved that swamp waterfall thing, but it should be in another climate tho.. :>

WTF IS THAT DOG!?

na, im only joking...

I love the dp walls idea, but maybe it shouldnt be used in the dp just in a hunting ground

23lz2ih.jpg

-
9axnrr.jpg

-
15zs8ea.jpg

I might move this because it's so close to the city...
-
25p7eqe.jpg

-
rk6fc6.jpg

-
333d6dt.jpg

-
14ctnr5.jpg

-
2cq027a.jpg

Right side isn't finished, I'll probably add a hole to a lower level soon.

Back