• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Trouble in Compiling TFS r3884 on Debian.

Zakhran

Pace
Reaction score
Well, I downloaded TFS rev 3884 to my Debian VPS, so I configured mysql, etc, but In the moment i do build.sh command or make, this error appears on console..

Code:
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/loneyf/r3884'
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.    -I/usr/include/libxml2  -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D__USE_MYSQL__    -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -Wall -Wextra -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-unused-parameter -pipe -MT configmanager.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/configmanager.Tpo -c -o configmanager.o configmanager.cpp
configmanager.cpp: In member function 'bool ConfigManager::load()':
configmanager.cpp:44: error: 'lua_open' was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [configmanager.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/loneyf/r3884'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I tried installing latest lua libraries and no luck, someone knows what to do here? T H A N K S

The later lua versions changed lua_open to recieve 1 less parameter, example:
Fail: lua_open(scriptName, blaha, blaha)
Correct: lua_open(scriptName, blaha)

What lua version do you have? I can test it.

<edit> since its not declared, it means you dont have lua headers, what packages did you install?

Thank seleo, that worked, but now this happens with luascript.cpp:
error: 'luaL_register' was not declared in this scope, And:

luascript.cpp:1307: error: 'lua_strlen' was not declared in this scope

@Mackzor: i have the lastest lua version

Last edited:
Edit. I think I solved the above one, but now this..

luascript.cpp: In static member function 'static int32_t LuaInterface::handleFunction(lua_State*)':
luascript.cpp:936: error: 'LUA_GLOBALSINDEX' was not declared in this scope
luascript.cpp: In member function 'virtual void LuaInterface::registerFunctions()':
luascript.cpp:2439: error: 'lua_Register' was not declared in this scope
luascript.cpp:2442: error: cannot convert 'const luaL_Reg*' to 'int (*)(lua_State*)' for argument '2' to 'void lua_pushcclosure(lua_State*, int (*)(lua_State*), int)'
luascript.cpp:2445: error: cannot convert 'const luaL_Reg*' to 'int (*)(lua_State*)' for argument '2' to 'void lua_pushcclosure(lua_State*, int (*)(lua_State*), int)'
luascript.cpp:2448: error: cannot convert 'const luaL_Reg*' to 'int (*)(lua_State*)' for argument '2' to 'void lua_pushcclosure(lua_State*, int (*)(lua_State*), int)'
luascript.cpp:2451: error: cannot convert 'const luaL_Reg*' to 'int (*)(lua_State*)' for argument '2' to 'void lua_pushcclosure(lua_State*, int (*)(lua_State*), int)'
make[1]: *** [luascript.o] Error 1

damn, i can't get rid of this, is full of bugs.. thanks both

Back