• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trouble setting up my database (worked the first time)

kennet123

Reaction score
I had a small irl issue for not so long ago, a certain something/someone just "happend" to delte my xampp folder since "it" knew I had put alot of efforts to it. However, I am having problems with my cmd. Watch the pics below, and please, for the love of god. Post commends that will actually do any good.
Thanks.

cmdproblems:

Database:

config:

If you don't have forgottenserver database already then ignore IMPORTANT.txt and just follow mysql-help.txt instead :).

Talaturen said:
If you don't have forgottenserver database already then ignore IMPORTANT.txt and just follow mysql-help.txt instead :).

Actually I changed to AC instead. But I have another problem, lets say I get skill 14 with my lvl 8 char, if I relogg my skills will be reset to 10, any idea how to fix it? I have read about this before, and I belive I did what it said but it still won't work

Added: Talaturen, I did the mysql-help before even starting the server, databases and all that shit is complete, the only prob I have now is the skills Ah, also, you can logout whenever you are in PZ aswell, really annoying

Then 'otserv' is not the name of your database, that you can logout whenever you want is because your account has god account type.

Talaturen said:
Then 'otserv' is not the name of your database, that you can logout whenever you want is because your account has god account type.

Ah, I see. But what about the skill problems then? :/ Thats the worst part really.

Replace 'otserv' with the name of your database in the command you tried in cmd, if it doesn't return any message after that you type in your password it means it works and the skill problem is fixed.

Talaturen said:
Replace 'otserv' with the name of your database in the command you tried in cmd, if it doesn't return any message after that you type in your password it means it works and the skill problem is fixed.

'otserv' is the name of my database :|

Oh I see, then do that command you do in the screenshot but replace triggers.sql with forgottenserver.sql.

Back