• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trouble when making god character

Choklad

Reaction score
Hey when i try to make a god char (change group id 3 and type 5) i cant find type? please help

_help.jpg

PROBLEM SOLVED THANKS TO _Arthur AND Cykotitan

Last edited:
Don't edit ANYTHING in the account table. Go to the PLAYER table, and set whichever player to group_id 6. (or 3 depending on the server you're using)..

Don't edit ANYTHING in the account table. Go to the PLAYER table, and set whichever player to group_id 6. (or 3 depending on the server you're using)..

Hey, thanks for helping out, however it's still not working, i changed back to the original from what i changed in the account table and went to players table instead and changed my char to group id 3. When i log in it's just a normal character. Weird, im using tfs 0.3.6 if that makes any difference..

Group_id 3 and type 5 are only required in TFS 0.2

It's enough to set group_id to 6 for your player in 0.3 :p
Hey, thanks for helping out, however it's still not working, i changed back to the original from what i changed in the account table and went to players table instead and changed my char to group id 3. When i log in it's just a normal character. Weird, im using tfs 0.3.6 if that makes any difference..
6, not 3

Back