• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Trouble with "fields" monsters attack!

gavizera

Reaction score
The problem in my server is: The "fields attack" of the monsters, like fire fields of Demons and Fire Elementals, Energy Fields of Minotaur Mage, Poison Field of Giant Spiders, etc. Doesn't disappear, never!

So, I know it's because they are conjuring not decaying fields, Fire Fields and Bombs of Dragon Lords (demon, etc...) is coming with wrong id, 1487 (not decaying) instead 1492 (decaying)... Runes are working well!

My server is a RealOTX compilled with TFS-SDK 2.1

I looked for the scripts in the data folder, but they don't exist ... Does anyone there know how to solve? :D
(srry about my english, LOL)

the last commit is exactly fixing this bug:
This doesn't fix the problem... It's only fixing the spells runes by the players...
But I managed to fix the error by editting "const.h" in sources with the correct fields id! :D

ITEM_FIREFIELD, ITEM_POISONFIELD, ITEM_ENERGYFIELD.

Thank you anyway! 😍

I can't compile anymore, someone has a win64 distro, with the 1492+ fields for monsters, it sucks to change all the fields on the entire map.
(otx 7.72)

Back