• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Trucido(Dave)/Fail

Deadlifts

Banned User
Reaction score
So, I login for fun i see trucido is skulled imeediatly he runs to southgate.

i thought there was some kind of catch like 5 people gonna login behind but who cares

then i see he doesnt have mana shield
we both ue.. he dies?

So, the thing is WTF WAS HE DOING? DONT RUN STAIRS. JUST TO SOUTHGATE Heres what he said..

oh and dave. i foundout, so i must be rly good
28th 2009 03:49:17 Van Hellsing 104 Trucido
28th 2009 03:48:07 Anubiz 175 Trucido

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow from your explanation it sounded like it was the old owner of trucido the dude from croatia whos really bad. But it was dave?

Jesus christ dave how many characters have you gotten and died down now?
Is it just not coming to you yet :/

DUDE Trucido i dont even udnerstand wtf ur tryin to say to Olanarc... its like ur waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too bad for this game, as he said uninstall. Cuz ur like "then there is no point of an defence" WTF DO U MEAN!?!?!=!=!?=! Zomg

Ahahahahahahahaha trucido u are soooooooo bad! Make me funny in my head ! Hah

Ryan ur so useless, Ryan/Matt and Pierce all of you have no balls, pierce you sit on ur comp for 18 hours a day and the other 6 u just sleep, what about matts death in fenrock he ran himself into a trap right after dieing on his mage, he got merked on 2 fo his chars in less than 10 mins, so youg uys shud just STFU you think your so fucking good but if u had half a brain ud know that wasnt dave on trucido. so all of you are fucking morons, and pierce i cant wait for alex to fly to america and beat the fat right off ur stomach.

Last edited:
Is this the guy we comboed on noobchar at carlin? ;)

Druuiden Down =D

Anyway, I'm not sure wasn't Dave playin' on Spyde (rooking) and Master Canavi?
More names please XD

He played on Stor Stark too.. and Zach.. Threatening someone over an ot is so low and pathetic

Ryan ur so useless, Ryan/Matt and Pierce all of you have no balls, pierce you sit on ur comp for 18 hours a day and the other 6 u just sleep, what about matts death in fenrock he ran himself into a trap right after dieing on his mage, he got merked on 2 fo his chars in less than 10 mins, so youg uys shud just STFU you think your so fucking good but if u had half a brain ud know that wasnt dave on trucido. so all of you are fucking morons, and pierce i cant wait for alex to fly to america and beat the fat right off ur stomach.

Hõmõ, you've seen their private areas! WEIRD!

Lolol look at how pathetic this kid is 'i'm gonna beat your ass in rl hahahaha'

lolol get a life

I hope you come here keep in mind

The sentencing for 2nd degree aggravated assault is at minimum 10 years,

Come get me big boy...

Is this the guy we comboed on noobchar at carlin? ;)

Druuiden Down =D

Anyway, I'm not sure wasn't Dave playin' on Spyde (rooking) and Master Canavi?
More names please XD

Youve got no room to speak, you just got soloed by 1 lvl 148 mage

Youve got no room to speak, you just got soloed by 1 lvl 148 mage

You're so pro, maybe you should let your friends go and find him and then beat him up cause he died by a "1 level 148 Magician".

Back