• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

True About Westbay

Dzumior

Reaction score
Westbay Said 20;50 when was on south gate defenc they accept open battle darashia 21;30 so we go make line up and ?

21:34 Feta Greta [623]: we win
21:34 Feta Greta [623]: = WIN
21:34 Feta Greta [623]: dont you fucking understand?
21:35 Feta Greta [623]: now stfu kid

Westbay Rox They Powned Everyone Brave Warrior Without bot and stack fighing:) I wanna be Westbay Enjoy Guys
Please dont spam forum like such a noob

Wish i was there, but i got so fucking mad and pissed that i died cuz had to x log and some random cunt 300 ek killed me on rs

after relogging i went up there on 2 chars and started to ue the fuck outa me and took ban lol:S

Sorry my team! got pissed and mad ;/ will talk on vt :*

//Varneo

lool, Did you really think we would come 5 vs 30? ..you stupid fack, and its not us that is camping in pz whole day, its you. like today, u we're in thais dp 3 hours, when hotsteppers logged in THEN U CAME OUT! like always.

Stfu u face here qknight everyone of u stay on noob charakter i powned u like such a nobo bitch u kiss the floor already 2x time by me solo styl hahahah
FUCKING SOLO STYL
May 18 2009, 11:17:55 Killed at Level 594 by Dzumior
May 18 2009, 11:02:07 Killed at Level 598 by Dzumior
you can only make ue :) and this fucking ue killed u ;P

Stfu u face here qknight everyone of u stay on noob charakter i powned u like such a nobo bitch u kiss the floor already 2x time by me solo styl hahahah
FUCKING SOLO STYL
May 18 2009, 11:17:55 Killed at Level 594 by Dzumior
May 18 2009, 11:02:07 Killed at Level 598 by Dzumior
you can only make ue :) and this fucking ue killed u ;P
HAHHAA I solod you 2x too! May 18 2009, 20:11:02 Killed at level 573 by Qknight
May 18 2009, 18:14:19 Killed at level 576 by Esterukka <-- he did 1damage on explo :( and stole frag from me :/

24 (22 members & 2 guests) Moderators : 3
Sorted By

Sort Order

From The

Dzumior, arminfific, Berylia, closh, Czabi, Deathly Sniper, Donokee, Excail, Goku, Karid, Lampo, Maattii, Mr Jay, NilssoN, Qknight, qvik, realDuderino, Rith, Shyhaim, Weed Smokah, Windcaller

You like Camp on Forum haaha

24 (22 members & 2 guests) Moderators : 3
Sorted By

Sort Order

From The

Dzumior, arminfific, Berylia, closh, Czabi, Deathly Sniper, Donokee, Excail, Goku, Karid, Lampo, Maattii, Mr Jay, NilssoN, Qknight, qvik, realDuderino, Rith, Shyhaim, Weed Smokah, Windcaller

You like Camp on Forum haaha
So do you.

We get kicked from server omfg please guys help us fight with westbay they owned everyone

Once again I LOOOOOOOOOOOOL'ED

Qknight and his PvP ROOOOOOOOOOOOX in your dream ofc

Qknight look at ur post from yesterday when u were laughing coz dzumior didnt take pz when lot's of westby were online
Now You saying that why should i take pz if we were only 5.
You answered Your question :)
Good Night

Mam fajny nick

Qknight look at ur post from yesterday when u were laughing coz dzumior didnt take pz when lot's of westby were online
Now You saying that why should i take pz if we were only 5.
You answered Your question :)
Good Night

Mam fajny nick

And you got solo'd by Hernie D:

Westbay Are Just Pussy's!
Biggest is Qkngith... He got no pvp skill's...
he only can use Ue and Mapp Klick.
he cant play whit sd's Explo's,

But next time guys if you say 21:30 OB... Be ther .. Dont All log

Westbay Are Just Pussy's!
Biggest is Qkngith... He got no pvp skill's...
he only can use Ue and Mapp Klick.
he cant play whit sd's Explo's,

But next time guys if you say 21:30 OB... Be ther .. Dont All log

Dude maybe he use ue because it hit more? you didnt notice ue hit 1000+ and sd 300~ lol

Dude maybe he use ue because it hit more? you didnt notice ue hit 1000+ and sd 300~ lol

True and ue takes 600 mana for him so he does more dmg with ue then with it takes mana from him ? srsly sorc = pvp voc... but to play a sorc you need some great skills cuz they heal around 80 % of ur hp ;:)thumbup: SSrsly all theese druids gets me so mad, i'll lvl a sorc !

And you got solo'd by Hernie D:

Yes but why did i get solo'ed?
I had huge lag's so all i did I left depo And than I see my self in temple ^^ Anyway I dnt care if i died Is just Ot.

Wana kill me again ;> Try now :)

Btw If i remebr Qknight said you guys fight vs Server so wtf is going on ?Scared
Already you accept war with game over somelike this guild name.
Game Over Westbay Active (2 - 17) View

But Game Over is own you they make action and didnt go to stack :)
Can be 10-1000 and u gonna loss it :) Dont look at frags

Btw If i remebr Qknight said you guys fight vs Server so wtf is going on ?Scared
Already you accept war with game over somelike this guild name.
Game Over Westbay Active (2 - 17) View

But Game Over is own you they make action and didnt go to stack :)
Can be 10-1000 and u gonna loss it :) Dont look at frags

Sometimes they go out when our members online are fair aswell. Then we pwn them, I'd say that we would pwn most of guilds if we would have a fair OB (that is same amount of people, not 20different allies).

And you're talking about that we declared war against the server. We did, but that don't mean Hotsteppers have to ally the whole server aswell, it's not we who are chickens it's obvious who the real chickens are.

No Tears
Diktator of Westbay

Back
Top Bottom