• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

True Blood

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
Anyone watch Finale? :eek:
Now we have to wait like 5 months for the next season which sucks.

bilith.jpg

Hopefully Bill isn't evil, since apparently he still has his memory's and isn't a new person, hes just super charged.

Meh :p

Sons of Anarchy ftw!!! Season 5, september 11 ftw! :D

Picture: that week of the month, vampire version.

I only want the girl who shot the redneck, the kid and the whore wife to die :3

True Blood is great :p
Buffy/Angel are awesome!
The Vampire Diaries is acceptable/good

Don't get me wrong, I like and I follow it closely, but out of the 3 Vampire TV Shows I follow/followed(BuffyAngel, TVD, True Blood), TVD is the weakest one, but its still great, I give it a 8/10, with Angel at 8/10, Buffy at 10/10 and True Blood at 9/10

I don't follow any vampire show today, I've seen some few random episodes of True Blood, Vampire Diaries and some other show which's name I can't remember, none of them were that appealing though for me to bother following. When I was younger I followed Buffy and Angel, used to love those shows, I don't really know how they compare with TB or VD as I'll never really be able to compare, they beat these new shows because of the nostalgia factor, at least for me, Spike and Angel should still be awesome though :D

Back