• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

True Destiny next Omel pro mastah guild?;c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmowsky

Reaction score
Omel you make next guild for rpg playing? Sorry you are a big fighter and maybe you can join war mod for 2 Hours and leave your guild^^
Anuris don't help you to win a war, and you wanna change team and make next stupid guild.
You don't have chance on this OT.

Btw:
How old are you?

Okey babe i would see you loosing lvls from 314 to 254 and still fighting but oh i wont everyone is smart in big team but as far as i know ur only the member so u have shit to talk about it here.

ahahahahahah ahahahahah xd im not playing for character Legendari Omel gajs:]

Not anymore but you still lost 30 levels +- on it before you gave it to Anuris. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Okey babe i would see you loosing lvls from 314 to 254 and still fighting but oh i wont everyone is smart in big team but as far as i know ur only the member so u have shit to talk about it here.

Try a different translator that made 0 sense.

Omel you make next guild for rpg playing? Sorry you are a big fighter and maybe you can join war mod for 2 Hours and leave your guild^^
Anuris don't help you to win a war, and you wanna change team and make next stupid guild.
You don't have chance on this OT.

Btw:
How old are you?

+1 for u.

+1 for u.

Thanks Combo.

Sorry Omel I think of you it seems that you are really the best but this is not true.. This is Your IDEA!! and maybe your best tibia friends.
You have 10 bp of CC and you can't borrow cash for bless your friend..
Guy this is only game.. This is only OTS. Today there are, but tomorrow may not be present.
Good night.

Why u play in Tibia :3? Maybe better for you, will start teaching people English Language. Ur own ESOL Lessons. :) This idea got sens :D

It all seems to be good but if he want teach ppl he first need to leave home.

- - - Updated - - -

Not anymore but you still lost 30 levels +- on it before you gave it to Anuris. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Try a different translator that made 0 sense.

0 sense? im sure that u understand it and thats why ur mad bro ;) but i dont realy care u can keep trolling on this thread im done now.

Ty for using my advice and using a translator. That was much easier to comprehend. I'm not mad either mate. Your butchering of the English language is just an insult to anybody that has learned to speak it correctly. Are you mad your English skills suck? You are the one here defending yourself. :(

how old are you kids, to make such a stupid things like this thread? You guys better go back to school instead of playing tibia and acting "somebody" on forum.

; ]

Last edited:
True Destiny were at war against All In Reload. Started: Dec 16 2012, 19:49:08
Ended: Dec 16 2012, 22:53:31 33 - 26

You're such a pro after one battle ( canceled by TD ofc). The best thing I've seen yesterday were noobchars coming and spamming something like that "You're 46ppl, Omel team 15ppl and you're losing" when we got 35ppl online and they were 38~

Gz u win 1 battle then cancel WM and have the nerve to gloat about it? Look up All In Reload war history and see how many times we have won. Its cool that u post this tho, ur team does need a boost in morale after the ass kicking we put on u guys.

I think that this thread is very useless and it seems that you only made it to throw crappy comments at eachother. Therefore I'm now closing this thread to prevent even more flamewars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back