• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TRUE INFO] KENJIN MAGICIAN RL PHOTO

Nice thread about me . I have people creating fakes just to threat me on facebook : ))
Salar is the most stupid player in shadowcores and he asslicks all eladers to join teams , thats not even a insult is a fact .

He heals using exura when he is with 200 hp, so he always dies with 2 sd´s and when he doesnt, he dies with 3 .

Salar says i have kids because he wants to ppl believe he is right but his point is invalid since i dont have kids, only girlfriend ( and altought she wants to have kids coz she is older than me i dont want it atm ) and 2 brothers .

Salar says lapa team is not trade team when even lapa says it is , so salar asslicks even when his partner tells him to stop .
Salar is like the turban gang, he made him famous by being recognized as a stupid forum troll , and his goal is to create 999x threads in the next 5 seconds and reply 897989x my posts
hahah turban gang dude rly u are so stupid u keep writing shit while u are shit u fking ugly morron pls stop post shit if u dont stop it never will stop ur bro looks like a ape
sad but true

Im sorry to say but i wont even bother with an kid who is in jordis team (Biggest trade team)
bye;d have a good day.
Its funny to see that u keep with that mind when i wonn lapa team( the team u was playing in) like 5256251456175151 times and i lost ? 1 time? maybe 2?
As far i remember i never spammed trade saying i was recruting when other team where u played was doing that every single time.

where did we say if we are old school players lol...
and jordi as far as i remember gengster and sheous mursu was spamming advertising "PINK GUYS RECRUIT ALL 200+!!!"

^ dude, i have been on jordi team since he created hisfirst guild on shadowcores and i have never seen ppl recruiitng on trade channel .
everybody that joined was friend of him of friend or his freinds wich is absolutely normal in all guilds

those guys are just mad ebcause jordi was always able to create big teams and lead them to victories

where did we say if we are old school players lol...
and jordi as far as i remember gengster and sheous mursu was spamming advertising "PINK GUYS RECRUIT ALL 200+!!!"
Its funny to see that u keep with that mind when i wonn lapa team( the team u was playing in) like 5256251456175151 times and i lost ? 1 time? maybe 2?
As far i remember i never spammed trade saying i was recruting when other team where u played was doing that every single time.

I was in your team for a pretty long time and I never said you spam advertising I said sheous mursu/gengster spannet for you. And kenjin just shut the fuck up, when I played with jordi I never saw you ever maybe because you were saying shit like "sory guys no mic" or "brb" and comes back after battle idk. I dont care if I was with lapa and you won over him. Imo futurama guild was so fucking bad but holy shit did we have fun in battles. I remember our first win ever and it was the most hilarious moment of my tibia career. Anyway I never said you spammed trade, I only called your team trade as a joke when you had like over 90 menbers so don't take it personal haha. And I see no point of you talking crap about lapa when you guys had a team together for so long. :p
Peace

lapa is a good comander he got brain but he got new member who are new and dont know how lapa lead if he had his old ppl like druid turken etc we even would of fuck every guild in open since old ppl of futurma know how to play but the new ppl are charlover 0 clue how to rush deep inside a team so dont come up lapa is noob pls i know lapa for 8 year alrdy from rl tibia and ik how he plays :)

They are just random crying kids prtetending to be old school players
if you are an old school player than you wouldnt use auto manashield either that way , ur no the only one old school player here iam one also u dick head aka ape brain

I was in your team for a pretty long time and I never said you spam advertising I said sheous mursu/gengster spannet for you. And kenjin just shut the fuck up, when I played with jordi I never saw you ever maybe because you were saying shit like "sory guys no mic" or "brb" and comes back after battle idk. I dont care if I was with lapa and you won over him. Imo futurama guild was so fucking bad but holy shit did we have fun in battles. I remember our first win ever and it was the most hilarious moment of my tibia career. Anyway I never said you spammed trade, I only called your team trade as a joke when you had like over 90 menbers so don't take it personal haha. And I see no point of you talking crap about lapa when you guys had a team together for so long. :p
Peace

Bro, dont be mad at me , ask your friends to make more threads instead ^^
Maybe you played with jordi , idk you so maybe you are telling the truth .
Everything i know about you is that you like to reply my posts ( gold sell threads, personal threads, and you reply every single post i made ) .

And the curious thing is that i dont even know who you are, in game or irl .
So if you played with jordi and you never foiught with me i can only say you are not very active since i fought like 30 wars or something when i was on that team .

But anyway, nobody cares

take care

Lol i don't get this? so what he took a picture in real life isn't that what ppl do? get your life together @Fidgitz444

Nice thread about me . I have people creating fakes just to threat me on facebook : ))
Salar is the most stupid player in shadowcores and he asslicks all eladers to join teams , thats not even a insult is a fact .

He heals using exura when he is with 200 hp, so he always dies with 2 sd´s and when he doesnt, he dies with 3 .

Salar says i have kids because he wants to ppl believe he is right but his point is invalid since i dont have kids, only girlfriend ( and altought she wants to have kids coz she is older than me i dont want it atm ) and 2 brothers .

Salar says lapa team is not trade team when even lapa says it is , so salar asslicks even when his partner tells him to stop .
Salar is like the turban gang, he made him famous by being recognized as a stupid forum troll , and his goal is to create 999x threads in the next 5 seconds and reply 897989x my posts

Fact 1,2,3,5 and some of 4 are all untrue so nice try.

I find it pretty awsome that hes introducing the game to his kids ! Well played mr random guy

Back