• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

True shit?

Snuggles

Mapper for Project XDC, Deathzot V2, TBA XDC 10.77
Solutions
Reaction score
I laughed.

difference_1990.jpg

Stop it with the offtopic,

@top: Yeah I'd say it's true xD
this picture must be based on America ;o

False.

Stop it with the offtopic,

@top: Yeah I'd say it's true xD
this picture must be based on America ;o

I might agree if there was a MC donalds & not a giant star gate looking time machine in the background.

I got flatscreen tvs in my house but i aint a fatty so this shit is most def not true what so ever ;)

I got flatscreen tvs in my house but i aint a fatty so this shit is most def not true what so ever ;)

If you would pay attention to whats going on in the world, then you would know that... wait let me quote wiki:
"Obesity is a leading preventable cause of death worldwide, with increasing prevalence in adults and children, and authorities view it as one of the most serious public health problems of the 21st century."
And you see less kinescopic TVs every day... so that is the meaning of the picture.

I am more interested of that thing in the background, it looks like nuclear reactor to me :D

You all seem naive. This pic isn't saying tvs made people fat. It is a joke saying tvs got thinner, humans got fatter.

Think outside the box! Anyway since when does a joke have to be realistically sound? A joke is a mockery of something. Not a fact.

Back