• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Trusted Hoster (100mbps, 24/7, dedicated server)

nimedon

Reaction score
Hello,
Is being long time since I'm not here, but now I am here to offer you my server to host your application, if you are interested you should post here why you should be selected, how many time you've been working on your project, how many time you work with OpenTibia, how big is your map, and estimated players online.

After posting here if your arguments are convincent you'll be selected to show us a demo of your server to see if your aplication qualify.

When posting here make sure you include your country, distribution you use, map you use, and all details about your server Exp rato, #monsters, #PC, #cities, etc.

My server is located in USA and has:

100 Mbps Uplink (can be upgraded to 1Gbps if needed later)
Intel Xeon 3360 2.8 GHz Quad Core Processor
3 GB RAM
250 GB HDD
Windows Server 2003 - Standard - 32 bit

I also offer Network Backup 10 GB.

All the component on server can be upgraded if project sounds really interesting. As well as internet connection.

Here's a speed test proof (please understand that speed test not always give exact speed for very high speed connetions)

speed test gives different results each time..

If you need more information about my server or proofs you are welcome to ask.

Last edited:
Trusted? How do we know your not going to steal, :p

Not the bestest speedtest in the world :p

Can we have a screenshot of the specs.

Ofcurse, where do you want me to take screenshot? check my ISP I have my server hosted at theplanet.com, and speedtest.net doesn't always say the truth

Still seems low screenshot and stuff (video better since harder to fake) how we know you trusted tho no one knows you

I've been away from this forum for many time, but I've been member since forum started, I am also member of OTFans since 2005, tell me where do you want me to take the video and I will, if you need any kind of test I can do it.

Video your specs. Go to Start>right click my computer>properties

He is not a Donator. He have 77 posts. He does not have any reputation. I think he just want to scam someone.

But what do we know, I hope he is not :)

who are you to come and insult me? I only have 77 posts because I've been away, I joined since the forum started, I'm also member from otfans I also developed the LB-Manager, I come here to offer my dedicated server and I get insulted none deserves this... I've accepted your requests and make video and stuff and you insult me..

its true for me same something by thoose problems sometimes 50 mb download :D sometimes 90 mb download :p

First Test:

Second test:

Third Test:

but the point is the speed going from your internet so example in night mine internet are very very good 100mb/s and day 70~ in day and weekday 50~

He is not a Donator. He have 77 posts. He does not have any reputation. I think he just want to scam someone.

But what do we know, I hope he is not :)

1.- Who cares if he is a Donator or no? that doesn't means nothing at all, you donate because you want to, and if he doesn't want that doesn't mean he want to scam someone.

2.- Who cares if he have reputation or no? maybe he is just an inactive user and maybe he can make better work than yours. Not all people recive reputation points allways, not like you all guys allways saying GIVE ME REP++!!... Who cares about reputation.

3.- What about those 77 posts.. Do you got a problem with it?.. I think that doesn't mean nothing at all, just some answers and thats all. Maybe there can be a guy with 2000posts and all of them are like BUMP, or stupid things they post, I can bet that.

So in my opinion being a DONATOR, if got Reputation or not, if having posts doesnt mean nothing, maybe having posts can mean your a freak no-life guy. So.. please dont give some stupid ideas as the one you just gave about these guy.

Note: maybe thats why you got no players in your server since 1Nov as I can see... only 12 players online... maybe thats because you being a freak to all people.

Last edited:
he can have 1 post and be a nice guy who wanna help. But 3gb? i have 4 if someone wanna and better cpu 640 i think in hard drive

Err..../flame.. Even people with rep are bad people...Mizo's the biggest thief on OTLAND. >.<

I totally agree with you in "Even people with rep are bad people", as I said maybe they can help out people or make some stupid things or other things to win rep points, but that doesn't mean anything at all. You dont know his personality and having or no reputation points he can allways thief, etc...

Back