• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Trusted Hoster

Thorionguardian

Reaction score
Hello my name is Otávio and i am from Portugal . I am here to offer you my services as a hoster .

What i will offer :

125 Mb download speed .
8.21 Upload Speed .

Full Remote Acess .

My compuer is a Windows7 but i also have Ubunto installed if you want .
Intel i3CPU processor 3.30 Ghz each one .

8 GB RAM Memory
500 Gb Disk Space for Ot server files .

I dont like to use my computer to host more than one OT so i will give high priority to
RL map projects, since i dont want to use 5 % of my computer to a baiak map or something .
I have a very good machine, great internet, and i want a project to fit that status .

What i Want : a staff member position, since i can speak 3 very different languages , i strongly beileve i can help as
gamemaster or Community manager .

If i understand , at some point, that the OT is running well and i should be paid for my services i will ask for something like 30 euros ort something, never more than that .

My computer is online 24 h hours when i am hosting and i will be online something like 8 h per day, icluding weekends.
If you´re interested, just reply here or send a private message .

Last edited:
30 euro!? Are someone even know if this guy is reliable? And what you mean with 30 euro? One-time payment or per month? Anyway, Good luck.

M8, if u had 120 upload speed it would be nicer instead of having 120 download speed xD

I´m 21 years old and i am not here to cheat anyone . I want to be part of a serious project, thats all, and yes, its 30 euros per month, since i just want to help .

30 euro!? Are someone even know if this guy is reliable? And what you mean with 30 euro? One-time payment or per month? Anyway, Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

M8, if u had 120 upload speed it would be nicer instead of having 120 download speed xD

Maybe . But still pretty good, you will NOT find too many people with better speed results than I

ofc i am, says only 4% have a better internet than me, when it comes to you...the number goes to 6 %

Back