• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Try not to laugh. :)

tonsofun98

Reaction score
With the new updates that have been happening. (If you can even call them updates) In real tibia I have decided to come back to ot's sept I notice there are not too many ot's like rl tibia? Why is that? Is there and I am just blind? Because I am having trouble finding any and if there is none I have enough knowledge to do everything almost on my own and I was thinking about starting up an ot starting from 8.7 Rl map and then just taking the story into my own creative hands and making better decisions on pvp etc etc not going to go too into it. I just wanted to know what people thought before I even waste my time when in fact you guys will be my only reason for doing so and well my love for tibia. So even if I get flammed I may in fact still do it and prove the haters wrong. Please leave your thoughts. take care.
-Lee :ninja:

Idk back last year when I was active people use to always talk crap about people making low rate ot's and saying they were a waste of time. I figured I was going to get harassed and flammed lol. :p (Specially when they are RL Map, but that isn't where i wanna finish it at, I wanna eventually start making it turn into my own story.. :)

Just would like a few opinions of some of the more experienced players. (Sorry for double post) Thank you admin for fixing my post. ^^ I appreciate it. Would you have any thoughts on my idea? I would love all opinions bad or good.

Last edited:
Idk back last year when I was active people use to always talk crap about people making low rate ot's and saying they were a waste of time. I figured I was going to get harassed and flammed lol. :p (Specially when they are RL Map, but that isn't where i wanna finish it at, I wanna eventually start making it turn into my own story.. :)

Just would like a few opinions of some of the more experienced players. (Sorry for double post) Thank you admin for fixing my post. ^^ I appreciate it. Would you have any thoughts on my idea? I would love all opinions bad or good.

OT is pretty dead, all kinds of OT. No exceptions :) dont waste ur time, just quit OT or stay here and see it die slowly.

well i am going to continue to try and create an ot, except those on otfans convienced me not to try to do a real map so i guess im going to try to be creative haha.. Lets see how it goes. Thank you all for your comments take care and have a nice day.
-Lee

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Join : May 2008

Such a troll.

/sarcasm

Back