• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Try to watch this 1 time :D

You guys are sick pervs! I mean come on there is sexier woman not girls around look at jennifer lopez, jessica alba, megan fox, angelina joilie, and you are looking at this 13 year old ?-.-

jennifer lopez????? blaaaaaaaa.... no. but ye this woman is just another face in the average crowd =d

<sigh> The internet age is slowly decaying the lives of the people, starting with the brain.

The sound is totally fake, her mouth moves before she makes the sound, ive seen this video many times, and try to play and pause real fast, you'll notice that the mouth moves then sound comes while it should be in the same time

You guys are sick pervs! I mean come on there is sexier woman not girls around look at jennifer lopez, jessica alba, megan fox, angelina joilie, and you are looking at this 13 year old ?-.-
sorry dude, but...

HAIL AMATEURS!!!!!

PS: stillnopedo

Hey hey hey! What about Jennifer Aniston, she tops all the names you mentioned.

The sound is totally fake, her mouth moves before she makes the sound, ive seen this video many times, and try to play and pause real fast, you'll notice that the mouth moves then sound comes while it should be in the same time

Buahuaahuahauh Wezza Detective, no its not fake ;o

couldnt it just be out of sync lol

1. what does JB do in my Otland?
2. Why can't I stop viewing her video to the point that I had to loop her video? Is she the daughter of the devil?
3. Why do I have a weird boner?
4. ?????
5. Profit

s0DoU.jpg

Are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg

Attachments

• Are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg
    Are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 0 · VirusTotal
Back