• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Try Xenobot for free!

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
http://forums.xenobot.net/forum.php

Due to heavy traffic flow and the inability of shared hosting to keep up, we're currently working on moving to a dedicated server. During this move, anybody will be able to use XenoBot with the name and password shown below - the only requirement is that they first delete their config.ini file.
offline//test

I do apologize for this trouble. Once the dedicated server is complete (hopefully sometime today), every active XenoBot user will be comped 3 days of service.

Thanks for the understanding,
DarkstaR

Login with user "Offline" password "test"
Try Xenobot for free, love it, then purchase it when the move is complete! :)

Have fun

Is the xenobot community still feaking out abt the bans? :)

Nobody is freaking out about bans, they made threads there to discuss the bans.

I don't think people understand. WE ALL KNOW the risks of botting so when we get deleted we don't cry about it. It's only idiots who cry about their characters being deleted.

I saw this yesterday, pretty sweet :p too bad you can't get access to new scripts though, I was thinking of buying 30 days to pg some knights :p

I'll just give you some short information,
at 21:th March, wich is tomorrow, the free period of Xenobot will end,
DarkstaR have bought a new dedicated server, but Xenobot is not fully working yet.

EDIT: All active users will get 3 days of service as a compension.

Back