• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trying out a temple

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
Well, I came across a picture of a temple and I really liked the concept of it. So I tried to make one of my own using the idea of the photo.

Here is the picture
karon-temple.jpg

Here is my version so far (NOTE: Wasn't mapping out the details from the photo, just the base of the temple, like the stairs, railing, etc.)
screenshot_2010-07-16-19-5-46.png

screenshot_2010-07-16-19-5-53.png

screenshot_2010-07-16-19-5-58.png

It could use a lot of work, so constructive criticism is welcome!

1. Shrink or expand the entire thing 1 SQM to make it equal, then do the classic temple spawn floor, and add minor details to the inside (flower pots, an alter for worship and some benches.

1. Shrink or expand the entire thing 1 SQM to make it equal, then do the classic temple spawn floor, and add minor details to the inside (flower pots, an alter for worship and some benches.

I tried to expand it by 1 sqm, but it wouldn't come out right >.<. The minor details I'll add after I get the base ready. Thanks for the feedkback :p.

Sorry for the double post, but here is how it looks so far. BTW It's not a temple anymore :p It's a lounge of some sort, and a library.

Ground Floor:
screenshot_2010-07-17-0-5-28.png

Second Floor(The Lounge):
screenshot_2010-07-17-0-5-15.png

Third Floor(The Library):
screenshot_2010-07-17-0-5-36.png

If anybody is interested in using this, or editing it just send me a pm and I'll send you the files.

There is a roof o.0, and I'll try mixing up the walls a bit and see what looks decent.

Back
Top Bottom