• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Trying to learn PS

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
Hello,

currently trying to learn more about photoshop and all the functions, so I decided to try to put together a wallpaper. Please leave some constructive critisism and dont just tell me its shit :<

"Original" except that the eye is edited:

:ninja:

Last edited:
Could you show us what you worked from?

Could you show us what you worked from?

+1

I think the same! You should show us your template and your final work! This is for you to go seeing as you've improved.

Oh sorry bout that, forgot about it yesterday. Anyways it was a long time ago since I got the picture but heres the original, except that the eye is edited:

Update main post with it aswell.

d; I like it a lot, ima try my own way with the original piece though ^_^ I need a wallpaper for my desktop

But you could try using c4ds and smudge tool close to the woman.

First step;
Think of things yourself.

Hurrdurr, I was happy with it as its, therefor I cannot come with new ideas on how to improve it further. iLate wanted me to add something more, so why not ask him for what?

Hurrdurr, I was happy with it as its, therefor I cannot come with new ideas on how to improve it further. iLate wanted me to add something more, so why not ask him for what?

I understand asking for opinions like "should something be added in the middle etc" not, "what should be added"

I understand asking for opinions like "should something be added in the middle etc" not, "what should be added"

Please just read the thread. iLate asked ME to add something in the middle, I asked him what.

as I said I would, I would make one for my desktop

b8k6mq.png

seperate:

http://i49.tinypic.com/dgncwn.png

Maybe ^this helps, Amoaz. Though I only had standard resources from PS CS3 so it had to be a lot of circle smudging together with random texts.
You don't really need things in the middle, it'll most likely ruin the whole thing as there's a lot of space between the blue thingy and the girl. It'll only look weird unless you spend some serious shiz time into it, however just work around the girl, and make the lips darker.

Yes, red eyes! :D
I tried doing that yesterday as well as adding some scary black & white house/mansion behind her. I failed though :<

Back