• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trying to map new project

Why are the doors missing? Do something about the portals, they look bad.
Add some minimum details, windows, lamps, etc.

You should make more difference in the houses. You can make more places with architecture, different styles and size of buildings, add things like fountains and make the nature look less random (looks a bit like its random placed with doodad). Best is to make more bushes then trees, and only use a few type of trees that match (green ones like fir tree, beech, poplar, willow and some others a few times). Also try to create a difference by making parts with more nature and parts with less.

I like the Angle and Idea of your fortress City ;) , try to detail it and will become ina great Place for your Map Proyect.

Not finished
url=http://4.imgland.net/lw34m.png]
lw34m.png
[/url]

Not sure what you did with the borders, but it shouldn't look like this and the grey (mountain) ground isn't walkable.

Try to make the ground shape more natural and add bushes and other nature details.

Your nature is already getting better :p, better remove the dwarf trees, and make parts with more nature details together and some with less, you can add some more bushes for example. I think you should make the house more next to the road and use the other (normal) grass borders.

Hydras (i know it might be some bugs with borders but i dont know how to do it the right way)

When you place ground on a mountain, only place it on the mountain and not next to it and the mountain ground isn't walkable. If you want to use grey stone ground then better use mountain top ground or rocky ground.

Back