• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Trying to open my own ot.

emejotaproducti

Reaction score
Hi. I am trying to open my tibia ot.

Im having problems. Since it is my first time trying to make an ot accessible from a other computer.

I build my own gaming computer just for the ot. I have a windows 10 (i know linux better its not an issue for me)
My problems are mainly about port forward which i know how to do. But they wont stay saved in router settings.

And everything else there is about opening the ot. I think dynamic or static ip is what i need to do.
How to do it ? And what else.
I want it online for my friends to play and test it with me while i fix it up more and afterwards put it more public in the OTS list.

Please if there is anyone out there that can help me. Please private message me for more info i will provide more details.

Would appriciate it alot. I always dreamt of having my own server and its been 10 years and now i think i can. Just for starters.

Thanks again in advance to anyone who is willing to lend me a hand.

Back