• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling ツ »»»» Infinite iBot days «««« ツ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Relentless
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey,
I'd like to introduce my service to you, I am selling infinite iBot time for money on Shadowcores, just follow the instructions of this thread.

trennstrich.png

feedback.png
I have used this service and as I posted above, I approve of it. It is a safe deal.
Just did trade with sikk and all went good :)
Anybody who is not wanting to trade with Sikk thinking it is not legit, is completely incorrect! I just done a deal with him, he gave me all the instruction and it was perfect. So if your wanting to get infinite ibot days I recommend you to get it from him as he's a legit user.

Thanks again. I approve him once again!
This guy is 100% polite and honest, I could give him a bp of CC's and he wont scamm, If you're gonna buy this BOT then go for it dont ahezitate, he even helped me out tutorial how to set it ON : )
Thanks for me.
KNBzQ.png

It's working. I haven't been hacked yet, which is also a good sign.
Yes man its working man realy i love uuuuu :))))
Sent him a package and got it no less than 2 minutes after, he's legit. He's supportive and won't just leave you clueless. May sound fishy coming from me, but I only registered today for this thread. Haven't been hacked so far and it seems pretty damn safe. Only cost me 10cc. ^_^
Gave me my ibot with no problems and havent been hacked yet.
all is good, thanks Sick ;)

trusted.png

trennstrich.png

SUPPORT.png

1. How to get support?
    Contact me InGame: Sikk
    Send me a private message

trennstrich.png

buy.png

• How do I pay?
    Send a parcel with money, a letter and label addressed accordingly to informations from the character list.
    The letter must contain: The email address you want to get the instructions sent to.

Example:

parcelnew.png

label.png
    letter.png

• How much does it cost?
    I want everyone to be able to afford my service, so I am only charging 10cc / 100k for the features listed below.

trennstrich.png

features.png

• Support
  • Updates (on request)
  • No worrying about your days running out
  • Available for multiple client versions (9.70, 9.71 and probably earlier ones, but I didn't test these ones)

trennstrich.png

Character NameCity
SikkYalahar

So you are selling infitive ibot days , while you can just handle out an crack instead of doin that? I'd rather re-fix an cracked version out of the malicious codes and malewares which are in it then buying your support. Sorry

I'm willing to test your trial and will gladly give you an approval if it is legit.

Anybody who is not wanting to trade with Sikk thinking it is not legit, is completely incorrect! I just done a deal with him, he gave me all the instruction and it was perfect. So if your wanting to get infinite ibot days I recommend you to get it from him as he's a legit user.

Thanks again. I approve him once again!

ONfirst post.

how much does it cost? i mean 10cc for ibot crack that like 5% of all know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back