• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling ツ »»»» Infinite iBot days «««« ツ

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONfirst post.

how much does it cost? i mean 10cc for ibot crack that like 5% of all know?

Ye, I don't take much money, In my opinion it's a price that everyone can afford. And thanks for reminding me to add the price.

This guy is 100% polite and honest, I could give him a bp of CC's and he wont scamm, If you're gonna buy this BOT then go for it dont ahezitate, he even helped me out tutorial how to set it ON : )
Thanks for me.

This guy is 100% polite and honest, I could give him a bp of CC's and he wont scamm, If you're gonna buy this BOT then go for it dont ahezitate, he even helped me out tutorial how to set it ON : )
Thanks for me.

not very trustful a account mae this month and with 1 post xd

anyways I dont play tibia

he just made all those accounts saying approved its kinda funny maybe if i seen someone who was trusted on otland or at least shadowcores i'd believe it but until then not gonna happen.
this is just like the guy spamming go to roxxor server the server doesnt even exist on otserver list just people looking for easy money

he just made all those accounts saying approved its kinda funny maybe if i seen someone who was trusted on otland or at least shadowcores i'd believe it but until then not gonna happen.
this is just like the guy spamming go to roxxor server the server doesnt even exist on otserver list just people looking for easy money

You may want to re-check the creation days and post counts of the people supporting this service.

I approved it and it worked perfectly fine. 700 posts and made 2 years ago. He showed me everything on skype, even gave me support.

KNBzQ.png

It's working. I haven't been hacked yet, which is also a good sign.

I don't really have any fears about losing a tibia account anyway :p I'll get it back within 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back