• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tugbot?

bo420169

Reaction score
I got a problem with my tugbot everytime i die it crashes my tibia or even when i log out i says version 2.9.0 but that is the 8.71 version was woundering if anyone had an actual tugbot for 8.6 or know of a download link that would be really helpful or maybe NG cracked something good

All the people who hate's on BOT's need to realize though neo is gone there will always be bot's that give other players advantage a big one.. so if you don't got one where are you left? behind. Get over it! Tibia has not been bot free for soo many years and you people still cry! it's soo annoying! "Play Fair!" or "Omg people with no skills use bots" OK.. we get it you don't like botting so why you got to bring your problems to a board thats asking for bots? to throw your unwanted cents in? STFU!

Back