• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TUGbot

Too bad it's not open source. Who is the creator of Elfbot btw?

Its not but only because its something I'm going to HAVE to sell, as I need money. I do have many open source apps, however.

And ekx created Elfbot.

Its not that I didn't develop it. A lot is done, but there just more to do, and sadly it must all work together so I need to finish everything first. Its the last on my list of ToDo's.

Really really nice :thumbup:

Btw using the waypoint you did (CompleteRook) lvl 7 atm xD

Ekx = more commited IMO.
I've heard good things about this bot, though.

Its not but only because its something I'm going to HAVE to sell, as I need money. I do have many open source apps, however.

And ekx created Elfbot.

You could sell it even if it was open source. I'm just thinking so people could fix a few things themself. Might even commit back some code to you.

You could sell it even if it was open source. I'm just thinking so people could fix a few things themself. Might even commit back some code to you.

To many times I've open sourced something and then seen the code stolen and full credit taken for it. This bot is basically my "pride and joy." Also, if it was opensource, cracking it would be easy. Look at how many people already crack NG and Elfbot. :p

I know where your coming from, though. Open source is undoubtedly the best kind of programming there is.

Actually.. Elfbot is better then this. But tugbot is free and still under development (?).
It's good that it hasn't been detected by cipsban wave.

TUGBot is still not finished, and won't be until we are satisfied with the bot's performance.

Back