• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tupac Amaru Shakur 4sale

valle9

Reaction score
Yo I might sell my account:huh:
its a lvl 647 rp, ml 35,dist 105:wub:

Feel free to post some offers
Accept Items On Secura, Rl Cash, Or Premium irl tibia :)
:thumbup:

Yo I might sell my account:huh:
its a lvl 647 rp, ml 35,dist 105:wub:

Feel free to post some offers
Accept Items On Secura, Rl Cash, Or Premium irl tibia :)
:thumbup:

haha u say i wanna war against me and now u sell your account scared to lost war?

haha u say i wanna war against me and now u sell your account scared to lost war?

Lol scared of you ? i think no one on the server is scared of you lol your the most noobie player ever whineing after killing a guy on forums "that had Lags,Freeze,Debug?" and btw i think u will be crying on forum's after your loseing all ur "lvls" Goodluck Punk!:thumbup:

Lol scared of you ? i think no one on the server is scared of you lol your the most noobie player ever whineing after killing a guy on forums "that had Lags,Freeze,Debug?" and btw i think u will be crying on forum's after your loseing all ur "lvls" Goodluck Punk!:thumbup:

ok!!!!
btw: can i payout? hahahha

Oi arwyna arwyna xD is shit that now our guild are fighting o_O
As I said before Let's see what will happen ;]

i see you are scared to ob?

You say be on tonight at 21:30 i was there and with your guild 1 pp online lol and its not you

Last edited:
Back