• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Turban Gajs-NAVI/MC

Slibaha

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
MAIN CHARS:Allstarz On Three, Bold Hero
Combobot char:Sir Rod,Boldish Hero,Special Ingredient attempt to kill me.
Bold Hero was obviously the combo leader, followed by Sir Rod,Boldish Hero,Special Ingredient but Alltarz has got the same combo leader as Bold.

Reasons why they are using navi/mc?
1. All characters are using follow on eachother, as you see they are lined.
2. They shoot a synchronized combo - the mc characters with a short delay after the combo leader.(in gyazo 3 u can see that perfect)
3. You can see at 4th gyazo when main char used sd on the Kollos the rest of combobot chars did it.

Proofs - watch in .MP4 format on Gyazo if you prefer.
1.http://gyazo.com/0e1a357512fe86fc71e8f08c6d9b4b3b
2.http://gyazo.com/71a8246267874a051b9d31b620447e47
3.http://gyazo.com/fad2dcb2892e1605847185ab287eb005
4.http://gyazo.com/ab20ab09accf4cd19b40c232ddfb5208

Conclusion:
Allstarz on Three,Bold Hero who were the combo leaders and using mc i hope they will be deleted or strong banned as stated say on Lunarforce rules and the rest of combobot chars the same.

LUNARFORCE RULES:
Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as combobot or magebomb)
Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

Example situations to clarify what we mean:
  • Using multiple characters to organize a combo attack on a player.
One more thing i dont know if xabor(leader of Turban Gajs) knew that but months ago he said:

Nice Activity GM'S#
If anyone would use navigation of us we would be banned alrdy.
If this shit would going on in ShadowCores the person would be deleted either banned alrdy so please show your activity and ban these random addicted navigation freaks.
Thanks.

So i cant understand why he said this things and his kids members did it.

link of reply: http://otland.net/threads/awesome-jeff-navi-mc.213933/

@Siramix @Hani @Mark
Thanks to read the post.

To be honest bro! Do you remember, when u was exping all single day with 2 mc chars only in New Lizard Choosens? and maybe with few more in different places. (Alright alot of ppl botting by Mc)

But still, if you break the rules also, stop making this kind of Threads. If they would be "active" the whole Lunarforce could be deleted tbh.

To be honest bro! Do you remember, when u was exping all single day with 2 mc chars only in New Lizard Choosens? and maybe with few more in different places. (Alright alot of ppl botting by Mc)

But still, if you break the rules also, stop making this kind of Threads. If they would be "active" the whole Lunarforce could be deleted tbh.
im not talking about mc botting if u can read im talking about mc combobot i dont invent the rules of lunar so if rules put deleted so deleted because one thing is sneak who all people know they do that and now they pass another lvl sneak with navi KKKKKKKKKK

it's illegal also. now we all could cry and report eachother cuz we lose 30% or even getting lower exp cause Slibaha exping where me2 with 2 mc then i getting much less exp?

it's illegal also. now we all could cry and report eachother cuz we lose 30% or even getting lower exp cause Slibaha exping where me2 with 2 mc then i getting much less exp?
i dont cry reason? now i have 1 lvl more than the exp i lose yesterday so if u want created a post using mcs or something do it ;) i saw that and i had time to record it so i do ;)

Alright, i wont disturb the gms with theese useless shits. Let them do updates: Zao chess box, Fix bugs, and few other favours to have better gameplay and not checking the server who using 2 mcs. gg

First of all - Using combo bot isn't illegal
Second of all - None of our team has magebot
Third of all - Good luck

Oh and 1 thing to add - Allstarz is in skype with me 24/7, u can't say that he's using combo bot instead of skype combo retarded kiddo.

Oh and 1 thing to add - Allstarz is in skype with me 24/7, u can't say that he's using combo bot instead of skype combo retarded kiddo.
i dont care if u are with him 24/7 doesnt matter i post the proofs and its true so shut up ;)

Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

So... This legendary Turban Gajs Team have combo leader to kill their target?
I think it means....

DELETE THEIR CHARS. F**K ARABS

First of all - Using combo bot isn't illegal
Second of all - None of our team has magebot
Third of all - Good luck
Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as combobot or magebomb)

Example situations to clarify what we mean, but not limited to:

• Using multiple characters to heal your character/team in a player versus player situation.
-- Read brazol, or its difficult to you?

Nothing more to say. DELETE.

Example situations to clarify what we mean, but not limited to:

• Using multiple characters to heal your character/team in a player versus player situation.
-- Read brazol, or its difficult to you?

Nothing more to say. DELETE.
CryPleaseNo.gif

???? Navi because they're using follow attack? xD

Your argument seems a little flawed tbh.
Yea for follow and combo attack u can see the gyazo of kollos one guy spammed 1 sd and the rest of chard did the same. thats navi i think >.<

BAN THEM ALL BAN THIS KIDS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE FREEDOOOMMMM GAJS
fuck turban arabs jajjaa

Back