• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TURBAN GANG DOMINADO

Averiono? best cs player? 3 versus 5 from 7-8 to 15-15... I know these guys.

Best Trio Averiono / Murario / Calartio on OLOFPASS...

Alex and them, maybe you want a game? I will fix 5 people to play against, I won't fix good people just people like Muri, Averion, Guma, Me and not Aiven/Stake/Low.

Alex and them, maybe you want a game? I will fix 5 people to play against, I won't fix good people just people like Muri, Averion, Guma, Me and not Aiven/Stake/Low.
all nbs srry.. silver 1 alex kill u all so ez

Hahha sure we could do it just for fun doesn't matter if we gets crushed :D pm me ur steam

loth gena käften random you fat piece of shit who are you u are rabbit betwen lucas kkkkkkkk

lmao since when has an open community forum become a "hanging out spot" for idiots that think they are internet gangsters and have power over this thread, acting like brs :l

Back