• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Turban Gang Dominando Gajs

Once upon a time..
A BR said: I have life (even spelled correctly).
But the day was April 1st.
And nobody laughed cuz they all knew BR meant BrainRetarded - and laughing at retards simply gives bad karma.
RIP April Fools, "SOLED" by BR and "LOST 2 LVLS"

Last edited:
I almost laugh is serious :p:p
Didn't you say "you wanna gonna quit tibia"? and gave your RP to veziv and you're not an hacker + you try to sell cash to get cash in rl life?
as i see you turned into a forum fighter everton - before you talk about skills check at your brazol def skills since if the true teams would be here than you all would be offline you son of a bitches you are 0 in tibia only 0 if u wanna be something go olympa or secura to fking no pvp we dont need no hands here .

I remember times when you used to asslick - Calar either Veziv :)

Didn't you say "you wanna gonna quit tibia"? and gave your RP to veziv and you're not an hacker + you try to sell cash to get cash in rl life?
as i see you turned into a forum fighter everton - before you talk about skills check at your brazol def skills since if the true teams would be here than you all would be offline you son of a bitches you are 0 in tibia only 0 if u wanna be something go olympa or secura to fking no pvp we dont need no hands here .

hah true info najs said gajs
afferim genc iyi sokdun

10308274_780814901949071_2798317431205756585_n.jpg

Secura is actually a good world guys

Back