• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

turban kids new movie

Now you prob won't msg me, but I'll make sure to make a ss when you do it.

Ye cuz I would take my time to pretend something haha. You're the one that lies 24/7 about bjj etc...

trewor why you are such a lier? i was on calar cast and i saw how you msg him lol we was laughting about it for around 60 sec on vent

just deal with it that he didn't want you.. you can still play with jordi or mursu idk

trewor why you are such a lier? i was on calar cast and i saw how you msg him lol we was laughting about it for around 60 sec on vent

just deal with it that he didn't want you.. you can still play with jordi or mursu idk
nah only lies man i think u laughed for like 58,7 seconds rly...

ps: gather time when gather time or only fighting bjj with rainbow coloured belts?

yeah i know shleader everybody at wipe again saw it but nobody got proofs , such a shame to see a bunch of mans humiliating themselves in order to make people believe they are somebody

who are you alex ? turban gang ? in xenobot forum people created a thread about turban gang asking the developer to update the bot with auto logout everytime somebody of your team is online .

they claim they have live, and in middle day at saturday while they are drinking, running, having fun you guys are killing them afk

it´s that you? :eek:

10 people saying "You msged me for an Invite" = enough proof
Only you calming that you got black belt in bjj = not enough proof

10 ppl ? you are fat calar, but not has fat has 10 ppl..maybe you think your opinion worths the same of 10 ppl because of your size even with lokuf and shleader asslicking you

yeha i will ask my former training partners and training partners to post here like lokuf and shleader

10 ppl ? you are fat calar, but not has fat has 10 ppl..maybe you think your opinion worths the same of 10 ppl because of your size even with lokuf and shleader asslicking you

yeha i will ask my former training partners and training partners to post here like lokuf and shleader
hm who are you again? ah that guy that make 3forum accounts and like your own posts to get famous or somthing?

14310ad833802a9c4da80dbbe1a7fd66

Back