• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutor Baboy.

Whipkickin

Reaction score
I Find he is a terrible tutor, I went to help channel to mention my hacking I never got a reply to it, so I asked my question again, he muted me, I went on another character to try to explain my problem I never spammed at all in the help channel i simply said u should listen instead of muting my characters, and he muted my second character... I did not get a warning I got muted in help channel on 4 characters just trying to shed some light and get some information back, without spamming. Then as I'm on my 4th character a guy comes in spamming, he gets a warning but not a mute, what ridiculousness is this?? I can get muted without a warning for spamming when i wasnt, but a spammer gets a warning and no mute? I would really like answers to the hacks and this tutor problem, I find tutors are well needed to help and assist other players and be fair, a tutor is not here to just mute people. they have a bigger job then just muting people and especially for no reason what-so-ever. Just a sign of laziness not wanting to hear or deal with my problem.

We're really sorry if we did. That's okay.

There was many people spamming and complaining about lags but there we found a retarded (sorry for this language) spamming with his/her noob characters in help-channel so for us it was a bit hard to take people on control.
If I'm not wrong you started to talk bullshit and spamming with noob characters as well. So I don't see the problem, because you was asking something while everyone are spamming, through help-channel and private message to Baboy. It isn't too easy as you are thinking doing this job.

i never used any noob characters he just kept muting me when i went on another character to try and explain my problem, and because of others spamming him doesnt give him any right to randomly mute others in need of help...

I'm not sure how true this is when you did not provide us with pictures (OF THE WHOLE SITUATION). But well, he is still not a terrible tutor. Anyways, if you cannot provide us with a picture let's just leave it :)

Baboy is the best tutor this server has today and you rant about he sucks? Stop smoking cocaine, you are supposed to sniff it babe.

I will give my own explanation of what happened.

~ This guy i dont remember his name came inside the help channel during the DDoS attack and started to write "I just got hack i lost 10kk!~" Something like this (I do not remember clearly since that was a real hectic moment) as i do not have any proof of this i cannot do anymore than state my view of it.

I don't quite get why he would go into help channel for that anyway, it's not like he will get his stuff back just because he got hacked, and everyone on the planet knows that IF you get hacked, you go and press the "forgot password" button on the website, there's nothing we can do in the help channel to get your items back.

However if i have been acting rude, or if you feel that i´ve been treating you unfairly, you have my humblest apologees.

~Baboy

Last edited:
Back