• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] "Cast System" for begginers

Hoffix

Shadowcores Helper
Reaction score
CAST SYSTEM FOR BEGGINERS​

Hi everyone. Today I want to say some words about added in last time Cast System. I know it's easy system and there is nothing to explain but I had so many messages about it and this tutorial will help them with their questions. Let's start!

What do you mean by casting in Tibia?:
Cast system allow you to watch other players live in your Tibia browser. You've got view through the eyes of other players with their chat, all tabs (ex. Skills, Battle etc.). You can also start casting by yourself to share some action of your play.

Do I need to download any software?:
No, in contrast to Real Tibia you don't need to download official TibiaCast files. You just need IP Changer and Tibia Client.

I want to start watching someone!:
Okay, no problem - all you need to do is change IP by IP Changer and just type ENTER without typing account name or password. You will see full list of casts with number of viewers in brackets.

3177fdk.png

How can I start my cast?:
It's so easy - all you need is just one command! You will receive notification of the start of the casting (look screenshot below).

avo7k2.png

I don't want to do this for everyone - can I make it private?:
Sure, you can do it by typing !cast YOURPASSWORD. Viewer only need to enter password before entering Cast List.

Why I can't watch some casts?:
Probably you don't have correct version of Tibia Client. If you want to see what version is required for each player, visit server website (http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/casts.php) and there you will be able to check it.

Thanks for your support and I hope this tutorial will be helpful for someone. See you in Tibia!

Last edited:
Back