• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] Gesior AAC 0.3.1 Guide

[03/07/2009 01:48:30] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Host '85.224.47.93' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
[03/07/2009 01:48:30] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

What is this?:S

is it possible to use ingame acc manager and use at the same time a layout from the gesior ones? i just want a page that give you information, news, tipps, and tricks and so in gesior style (without acc management there) but i dont know how. so can you guys help me? oO

EDIT:
I want the layout Paxton v5.0 as my homepage layout but i dont know how to use it as a normal webpage ... HELP PLS! :(

Last edited:
On Step 5 it gives me this error:-

Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(468): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

I get the same, please help me :)

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:
Added first news ticker.
Added first news.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'skulltime' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:576 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(576): PDO->query('INSERT INTO pla...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 576

what is this?? how can i fix? [email protected] xx

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting TC_DOLLAR_CURLY or TC_QUOTED_STRING or '"' in D:/Document/Desktop/OTserv/Xerina/config.lua on line 279 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
File config.lua loaded from D:/Document/Desktop/OTserv/Xerina/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

how can i make my acc maker visible for everyone ?

p.s. i think most of your probles are because you made acc maker before you made the datebase

Back